Trinity Center’s Evening Program offers up to 38 participants a warm evening meal and a safe, dry place to sleep each year from December to April.
This program depends on volunteers to
- plan, provide and serve evening meals
- provide weekend grab and go meal bags
- Transport participants between Trinity Center the shelter (Walnut Creek National Guard Armory)
- Assist staff in setting up beds each night
- Lead evening social activities that help create sense of community
We depend on support from faith, youth, business, and civic groups as well as families and individuals, to help our homeless community stay safe, dry and warm during the cold, wet winter months.
Be sure to spread the word for us – invite others to help!
This program is not fully funded and we appreciate your generous donations!